Help us win BIG!
Help us win $10,000 for the Ronald McDonald House! Come out to the 2nd Annual di Carlo Golf Classic for an opportunity to receive an invitation to The BIG Tournament’s regional qualifier.
Dixon Golf (makers of the world’s first high-performance, eco-friendly golf ball) is donating some awesome prizes for our outing – including 4 invites to participate in The BIG Tournament. If you are an avid golfer this could be your chance!! Sign up for the di Carlo Classic TODAY!
The BIG Tournament is the biggest amateur charity golf tournament in the world, and the top players from various Round One tournaments will be invited to our regional qualifier to represent the charity of their choice for a chance to win over $10,000. Cash prizes, sports equipment, and fine jewelry are offered at regionals and the National Championship.
Go to www.biggesttournament.com for more details.
2nd Annual di Carlo Golf Classic for the Ronald McDonald House
Thursday, August 22, 2013
Meadowbrook Country Club
2149 N Green Bay Rd.
Racine, WI. 53405
$125 Per Golfer
$80 MCC Members
- Golf Fees with cart
- Cook out
- Dinner provided by Trattoria di Carlo
- On-course beverages of water and soda
- 4 raffle tickets.
- Registration & Check-In
- Driving Range & Putting Practice
- Shotgun Start
- Dinner /Cash Bar
- Raffle Winners Drawn
8469 S Howell Ave.
Oak Creek, WI. 53154
E-mail: [email protected]
- Presenting Sponsor- $3000
- Prime recognition, foursome of golf, tee sign.
- Course Sponsor: $1500
- Recognition during event, foursome of golf, logo placement throughout course
- Dinner Sponsor: $1500
- Recognition during event, foursome of golf, logo on centerpieces during dinner
- Lunch Sponsor: $1000
- Recognition during event, foursome of golf, logo placement throughout event
- Beverage Cart Sponsor: $500 (2 available)
- Recognition during event, sign on all beverage carts
- Ball Washer Sponsor: $250
- Signage at all ball washing station on course
- Hole Sponsor: $250
- Signage at hole (18 available)
- Raffle Item Donation:
- Any and all items to be raffled off are welcomed and appreciated
The Mission of the Ronald McDonald House
Ronald McDonald House Charities Eastern Wisconsin is dedicated to easing the burden of families whose lives have been disrupted as a result of their child’s illness or injury. We provide a homeaway from home and caring outreach initiatives.